Advanced Manufacturing Technician
The Advanced Manufacturing Technician certificate program is a 7 week online program designed to help you gain the skills and knowledge required for work as an entry-level advanced manufacturing technician.
Advanced manufacturing technicians play a valuable role in the manufacturing industry. They provide support to the entire manufacturing organization to help ensure that the equipment is running well, materials are built and flowing through the plants correctly and that safety procedures are being followed.
Students complete courses in the following areas:
- Manufacturing Essentials
- Introduction to Industrial Automation
- Introduction to CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) Machining
- Fundamentals of Engineering Drawings
- Understanding Logistics
- Principles of LEAN Manufacturing
- Quality Control Methodology
- Math Foundations
- Measurement Tools for Manufacturing
- Workplace Safety Awareness
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or equivalent
- Manufacturing Production Worker Level 1 or equivalent recommended
Instruction is delivered through a series of self-paced interactive online
Required Program Materials
Internet access using either:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
Job Placement Support
Please contact us for information about our job placement support services.
CAD$1,920 Please contact us for payment options.