Aerospace Quality Assurance Technician
The Aerospace Quality Assurance Technician certificate program is a 14 week online program designed to help you gain the skills and knowledge required for work as entry-level Aerospace Quality Assurance Technicians.
This program was developed with input from industry partners to ensure that aerospace quality assurance technicians have a deep knowledge and mastery of the aircraft manufacturing processes. Aerospace quality technicians reduce the cost of development, decrease maintenance expenses, and increase customer safety and satisfaction.
Students complete courses in the following areas:
- Essentials of Aerospace Electrical Assembly
- Quality Control Methodology
- Cutting Tool Basics
- Fundamentals of Engineering Drawings
- Aerospace Fasteners
- Measurement Tools for Manufacturing
- Power Hand Tools for Manufacturing
- Workplace Safety Awareness
- Math Foundations
- Technical Writing Foundations
- Career Building Skills
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or equivalent
- Manufacturing Production Worker Level 1 or equivalent recommended
Instruction is delivered through a series of self-paced interactive online courses.
Required Program Materials
Internet access using either:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
Job Placement Support
Please contact us for information about our job placement support services.
CAD$4,000 Please contact us for payment options.