The Aerospace Structures Technician certificate program is a 12 week online program designed to help you gain the skills and knowledge required for work as an entry-level Aerospace Structures Technician.
This program was developed with input from industry partners to ensure that aerospace structures technicians have a deep knowledge and mastery of the aircraft manufacturing processes.
Aerospace structures technicians assemble, fit, fasten, and install parts of airplanes, space vehicles, or missiles, such as tails, wings, fuselage, bulkheads, stabilizers, landing gear, rigging and control equipment, or heating and ventilating systems.
Students complete courses in the following areas:
- Introduction to Aerospace Assembly
- Aerospace Fasteners
- Fundamentals of Engineering Drawings
- Understanding Composites
- Introduction to Electrical Skills
- Measurement Tools for Manufacturing
- Power Hand Tools for Manufacturing
- Math Foundations
- Workplace Safety Awareness
- Career Building Skills
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or equivalent
- Manufacturing Production Worker Level 1 or equivalent recommended
Instruction is delivered through a series of self-paced interactive online courses.
Required Program Materials
Internet access using either:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
Job Placement Support
Please contact us for information about our job placement support services.
CAD$3,680 Please contact us for payment options.