The Quality Assurance Technician certificate program is a 9 week online program designed to help you gain the skills and knowledge required for work as an entry-level quality assurance technician.
When products like cell phones, computers, or automobiles leave the factory, it’s the quality assurance technician that makes sure they work.
Also known as inspectors or testers, quality assurance technicians work on a wide range of challenging projects across multiple industries. Critical to the success of any product development team, quality assurance technicians make a difference. They reduce the cost of production, decrease maintenance expenses, and increase customer safety and satisfaction.
Students complete courses in the following areas:
- Quality Control Methodology
- Fundamentals of Engineering Drawings
- Measurement Tools for Manufacturing
- Math Foundations
- Technical Writing Foundations
- Workplace Safety Awareness
- Career Building Skills
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or equivalent
- Manufacturing Production Worker Level 1 or equivalent recommended
Instruction is delivered through a series of self-paced interactive online courses.
Required Program Materials
Internet access using either:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
Job Placement Support
Please contact us for information about our job placement support services.
CAD$2,820 Please contact us for payment options.